Friday, July 30, 2010

How do ou feel when your girl/boyfriend tells you that they cheated in previous relationships? ?

My new girlfriend told me the other night that she'd cheated on a couple of her previous boyriends.When I asked her ';why?'; she just said ';carelessness';.I got real concerned and kinda freaked a little saying it doesn't seem like I could trust her.Was I being unfair?How do ou feel when your girl/boyfriend tells you that they cheated in previous relationships? ?
wuld leave her hoHow do ou feel when your girl/boyfriend tells you that they cheated in previous relationships? ?
i cheated on my ex bf a couple times because i wasnt inlove with him .





im so in love with my bf now that i would never think about even talking to another guy..





it just depends ya i would feel a little jaded and hurt but give her the benefit of the doubt and tell her to keep it real and hope for the best .
i think oh crap what did i get myself into?'; i firmly believe once a cheater always a cheater. she said a couple, its happened frequently. even if it happened once i wouldnt trust her. save yourself the heartbreak and dump her before you find yourself calling Joey Greco.
look this girl is gonna hurt you.i wouldn't trust her at all if shes been hurting this other boys there's a high chance shes gonna do it to you too.just break it to her gently if you break up with her i highly think you should do.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Actually, if it had only been a one time fling with one boyfriend, I would overlook it, but seeing as how you said ';a couple of her previous boyfriends'; I would say its pretty fair of you to not trust her.
well if she did it more than once she miight do it again.. i cheated once and i felt real bad for it so i dont do it anymore that aint mii...





but idk just watch out.. dont get hurt.. their is more gurlz out their for u
once a cheater always a cheater.. take it from someone who was cheated on by someone who told me the same thing


with relationships they are weak.


when she starts getting more suspecious of you or getting jealous thats a sign right off the bat that shes cheating on you.. its called dirty conscience so trust her for now but the first signs you get- you no she is cheating..





one who starts to cheat realizes how easy it is and someone who has previously cheated is selfish, they justifiy there actions like it was no big deal and rarly feel guilt.. first big fight you get in or the second she isnt feeling appriciated she is more than likely going to cheat on you so dont be suprised..


and someone that cheats gets really angrey if they get cheated on.
if my bf told me that id ask him why and how long ago and if his answer aint good enough then id leave him but id make him promise me he wont hurt me like that
I wouldn't trust her.
leave her cuse its not like she had told her ex's she cheated on them imagen what she's not telling you right now
';Once a cheater always a cheater'; is generalizing. I have met people who messed up once and learned their lesson. EVERYONE deserves a chance at redemption.





With that said, I would be concerned too. You were not unfair. You asked for a reason, and it was almost ignorant of her to of answered so selfishly. :/


It isn't carelessness; She just isn't ready for commitment. she cheated on purpose and she probably doesn't even realize it.





Some of us girls want a companion so we aren't lonely, but we don't want to admit that we don't really want commitment. sad but true.





I would advise her to try being single for a while or have a cuddle (or whatever else) buddy for moral support, but that you or anyone else doesn't need to become a victim of her lack of commitment.
She cheated on them, what makes you so sure shes not gunna cheat on you.





once a cheater- always a cheater.
If she cheated on a previous relationship,she might cheat on you too! so i would leave her.
No Way Dude ! If Shes Cheated Before Then Theres Nothin from stopping her doing it again , If You LOve her and feel she wouldnt do it to you then try to ignore it but if you feel uncomfortable then be braved to get your heart broken
Lol..... sounds like a guy's answer. Nope, i wouldnt trust her. And same for me, i wouldnt date a guy who has just perviously cheated on someone else.
well i had boyfriend that told me the same, that he had cheated in a previous relationship, i did not let that get to me, but it turned out that he did it with me too, he cheated, so i guess that you would have to see if she would do that with you, but she does deserve the benefit of the doubt..doesnt mean she is gonna do it to you...it depends on the person i guess and what they feel for their partner..
I suppose you could give her a chance, but if she blames cheating on being careless, then I'm not sure she is very smart.....Maybe she meant she was careless and got caught, but I think she cheated cuz she likes to have sex with other guys too much!
I am a girl and to me it seems like she told u that because she loved u. She probably cheated on her previous bf because she didn't feel loved by them, so she needed love. so she told u that as a sign that she won't cheat on u as long as u love her. so it seems like u weren't unfair. But u should not break up with her if u really love her.
No, you have every right to be concerned. It can happen once but if she cheated on several boyfriends just says it was ';carelessness'; that's not a good sign.
Nope sorry to say she doesn't take relationship seriously. She did it once was bad enough but more than that she has issues and sad to say she'll do it again. Once a cheater --------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment