Friday, July 30, 2010

Psychic could you tell me if i did the right thing by staying out of relationships these past 4 yrs?

i mean in high school?


have i been smart or just unreachable?Psychic could you tell me if i did the right thing by staying out of relationships these past 4 yrs?
welcome to psychic hot line by dougddog.You have done the right thing for this reason. You have been able to focus on your education I have given psychic advice to many young people who are so focused on a relationship that they throw everything else away. I am proud of you. And even though she doesn't show it so is your step mother and your father. This is some thing else I wat to focus on. Remember that soon you will leave home and sh will still be there. Your fathers future happiness is the most important thing.It is hard for him to make you both happy and all she wants is whats best fir you. She is not trying t make your life harder just see that you go the right way. One more thing be more trusting as you go off to collage so that when you are done you will hav a good career and a good husband.You can see more about me on my profile I feel that you will have more questions after you read this and I can point you in the right direction. take care, psychic dougddog

No comments:

Post a Comment