Friday, July 30, 2010

This is for anyone who has been raped. What affect does that have on your relationships with men?




Do you have a hidden rage and anger problem which eventually affects your relationships/marriage?








This is for anyone who has been raped. What affect does that have on your relationships with men?
I never had a hidden rage against men but I came aware of how men can use you. I didn't trust ppl as well as I use to thats for sure. I had no anger for any other man unless they hurt me. But I will always carry my anger and hatred for the man that took advantage of me. I was raised well and they taught me how to move on and try to love again. I got hurt a lot after I was raped emotionally by guys but I knew that I would find someone out there that would love me and I did. The whole experience actually made me a stronger person. I been through a lot so I just used my pain that I was feeling emotionally to get on with my life...This is for anyone who has been raped. What affect does that have on your relationships with men?
it really didn't affect my relationship, it has been 10 yrs and i am still scared to be by myself anywhere. I will not even get on an elevator with someone i don't know by myself.
People do feel hard to be with the new person if they beed raped, they need time!

No comments:

Post a Comment