Friday, July 30, 2010

I Have trouble being committed to relationships?

I am currently with this guy, and hes a dream guy, you know (into charity, ultra genius, romantic, nice, cute, compassionate and has chilvary) But i have trouble being commited to him. I don't cheat, but i hate the idea of being in a relationship with him or anyone. Any ideas?I Have trouble being committed to relationships?
You can't force yourself if you hate the idea.





Explain to your guy your feelings and be as open and honest as possible. Ask him if you two can come to an agreement that will be a comfortable fit for you both.I Have trouble being committed to relationships?
maybe you just aren't ready to commit -- have you been hurt before? i guess in order to get over the commitment issue - you first need to find out what makes you feel like that.... find out the issue and then go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment