Friday, July 30, 2010

What are your opinions on different race relationships and age?

I'm not racist I just want to know what your opinions are on older aged males of a different race dating younger females of a different race...I was wondering because some people care that i a white female dated a older african guy. ThanksWhat are your opinions on different race relationships and age?
';Why can't they understand the way we feel?


They just don't trust what they can;t explain


We may be different, but deep inside us


We're not that different at all...';





I feel ya sister. My wife is Native and I'm a white Jew Both of our families have BIG issues with it.





Listen to your heart.What are your opinions on different race relationships and age?
OOHHHHH. very heavy subject but coming from a young white male, my suggestion is to not ever tempt yourself with cross race relations. Many people will give you awkward looks because it is not accepted on a bigger social scale. Also black males will usually go out of they way to attract a white women because they are, according to some, easy to control
As long as you are 18 and mature enough to be dating the whole race thing really shounldn't matter... In the past I've dated women outside fo my race and the parents made me jump through hoops just to prove I was good enough to date their daughter... When it came to other males of the same race (as the female) they didn't have to meet the same standards that I did just to date... Isn't that just wrong!
I say let live
As long as you have good communication, it won't matter what age, and color, or race you are, we are all the same. Tell me about the perfect relationship between the same race or color, or age. They fail too! My ex is my age, my color, my language. My new love is 13 years older, from a different country, and different language, who cares honey?? If you love each other, or not just yet, Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment