Friday, July 30, 2010

Why do some women move on from relationships so quickly?

I know that this is not the case for all women, but I seem to know a fair amount of them who have had boyfriends since they were 16, and if they have a breakup, they will be with a new guy within a few weeks. Do these women not get as emotionally invested in relationships as men?





Personally when a relationship ends, I like to be by myself for a little so I can reconnect with myself, and figure out what I'm looking for in the future. Do these women not like to think about these things?Why do some women move on from relationships so quickly?
usually we aren't over it; we just act like it so we look like we are 'winning' the breakup.Why do some women move on from relationships so quickly?
I think sometimes when you are younger you can trunndle through life like a bullet let out of a gun without thinking of the consequenses etc!





It doesn't mean you don't have FEELINGS for the person you were with - but you just roll on forward , headfirst , till it all catches up with you!!





And then you may start to realise that time out is good to recover , heal , fully mend and let go of all things from your past so you can move on HEALTHILY without any emotional baggage!!!





YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING ...Plus it means you MUCK LESS PEOPLE AROUND BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO MEET SOMEONE ELSE YOU ARE READY AND EMOTIONALLY FREE TO HAVE A REAL FRESH RELATIONSHIP!
seX
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment