Friday, July 30, 2010

My fiance is good friends with a girl who they hav had previous sexual relationships with, sould i b worried?

sould i get upset wen she calles r they go out? sould i b worried?My fiance is good friends with a girl who they hav had previous sexual relationships with, sould i b worried?
i would be very worriedMy fiance is good friends with a girl who they hav had previous sexual relationships with, sould i b worried?
uh ya, if you are not invited..there is a big way to tell tho, be like ';oh babe can I go with? '; if he gives a lame excuse...I would kick him in the balls right there for insulting my intelligence..
YES! You should be very worried.They probably get it on every time they see each other.You have to put a stop to that quickly.
Nah. Don't be jealous. It makes people look ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment