Friday, July 30, 2010

Is it true that the best relationships come out of friendships?

I heard this in |He's just not that into you|


..but I'm sure it's a commonly-used, commonly-known saying.


Are you Y!ers living proof of this?Is it true that the best relationships come out of friendships?
Me and my husband where best friends in school. We didn't date until he was graduated and i was a senior. We have been married for over 3 years and i wouldn't change it for anything. He was my best friend and still is...Is it true that the best relationships come out of friendships?
I think that to have a great relationship, there needs to be an outstanding friendship as a foundation. Two people can't truly be in love if they aren't loving friends in the first place. So there's definitely truth to the statement.
YES!!!


Your partner should be your best friend!!!


You should be able to share everything with them!!
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment