Friday, November 25, 2011

Book in which samesex relationships are the norm?

Someone was once telling me about this book where same sex relationships are the norm and it is weird or frowned upon to have opposite sex relationship. She told me the title, but I can't remember it. Can anyone help me out?





I believe the book is science fiction, but I could be wrong.Book in which samesex relationships are the norm?
Does the whole book take place in a location where everyone feels that way, or are there also sections written in a heterosexual society?





Are the people in that society both male and female, or only one gender?





'Ethan of Athos' by Lois McMaster Bujold features quite a few chapters on the planet Athos, where there are only men. Women are considered a corrupting influence and even pictures of them are kept off the planet.





If you can think of any more details I might be able to find a few more titles for you.


________________


**Edit: Sorry, I searched but couldn't find one fitting that description. Perhaps a forum dedicated to science fiction would be more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment