Friday, November 25, 2011

VIRGOS: How are your relationships with Cancers, Leos, and Sagittarius's?

I'm a female Virgo, and nothing personal, but most Cancer's I know seem a little crazy. Leos seem way too bossy and judgmental. I'm also dating a Sagittarius guy and it's going really well even though we're not compatible!VIRGOS: How are your relationships with Cancers, Leos, and Sagittarius's?
im a virgo and i have no cancer friends nor close family that i talk to. leos, well i dont like leos, i think they love the attention a little too much and thats a little annoying for me. i only get along with leo guys not girls. Sagittarius are my favorite! i can always share anything with them and trust them. I have two sag best friends.VIRGOS: How are your relationships with Cancers, Leos, and Sagittarius's?
I'm not a Sun-sign Virgo (my Sun is in Leo), but I have my Moon, Venus, and Mars signs in Virgo. Most of my closest friends are cancers, but sometimes they can be a little too irrationally emotional/crazy for my tastes. Leos and I generally get along, since I am one, but I often find them to be rather self-centered at times. I've never had an issue with Sagittarius. A lot of my other close friends are Sags.





And just because your sun signs are not astrologically compatible doesn't mean you aren't compatible overall. :)
im a cancer and most of my friends are cancers and we are a little crazy sometimes but we like to laugh alot . and my dad and my friend are sagittarius and they are relaxed and quiet
Im in a relationship with a leo guy and me a him have been fine the first started out but now were getting at eachothers throat for 2 months now it's going down hill = \

No comments:

Post a Comment