Friday, November 25, 2011

Why is it that some people don't have good relationships with their familys?

I have a perfect relationship with most of my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and parents. I'd rather be around my family then other people.


They're not exactly responsible, especially my parents(well my grandparents actually), but I don't mind if they're bothersome. We don't argue either.Why is it that some people don't have good relationships with their familys?
You are VERY lucky. The difference between family and friends is you get to choose your friends - family you are born with. People are human and just because you are born into a family is not a guarantee you will get along. No two people are the same so its good that you don't argue, but it is good to disagree, so long as it is done in a respectful manner.Why is it that some people don't have good relationships with their familys?
Some, like you and I, are very lucky in that respect. I think of it as a blessing, something that not everybody has.
My family has problems , i can't have conversations , or talk to them about things without it turning into a fight. Wich is why we have such a distant realationship./
Sometimes the people closest to you are the only ones who really know how to get under your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment