Friday, November 25, 2011

I need some words of strength from other women who have left bad relationships?

Also how did you get through the first few weeks. Its hard i still love the guy and a hate being alone. I only have 1 friend left so i cant really keep myself busy plus i have 2 kids and no support so i cant get a sitterI need some words of strength from other women who have left bad relationships?
You need to take things one day at a time. I divorced after 5 years of marriage. It was very hard in the beginning I went through depression and all, I have a 4 year old boy and that made it even harder. Just remember give yourself time to heal and its not the end of the world. After some time I met a new man and he is just wonderful, treats me how I should of been treated all along. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Time does heal all wounds. Here are a few little message quotes to lift you up.


First of all I dont know your religious views or beliefs but I will share this regardless.





';For I know the plans I have for you, declares the lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future:


--Jeremiah 29:11





';My God shall supply all my needs, he makes a way out of no way';





';I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together';





Keep your head up..You will see it will all be ok








I need some words of strength from other women who have left bad relationships?
If it was a bad relationship and you are out of it, good for you! The loneliness will pass as time goes on and you think about what you went through. Now its time to reflect and spend time with your 2 kids, not go out and try and jump into another relationship. Think about what you really want from a man and what you can give back to that man if he were to come along. Think about what your children need in their lives as well. Join a single parents group and make some new friends. You love the idea of being in love and now that he's gone, you think you need to replace that love but you don't (at least not right now). Find yourself and figure out who you are and where you're going in life. Good luck!
i also left a bad relationship i took refuge with my older siblings and my parents are great i also devoted all my time after work to my son you can meet people at the park on a walk with the kids and you don't need any money to do this as far as support you should find out how the process works in your town and if there any fees you can call and find out


good luck
You need to find activities that will enrich your children's lives. Take them to church. Find a big church in your area where there are lots of activities. You will meet nice people there and they will have fun. You've probably sulked around and not been much fun for them lately.





Whoever this guy was, he deserves to be alone. You deserve to take better care of yourself. Your kids deserve a full time mom.
Its hard but you have to take it one day at a time and remember why you're not with him. Its hard but you'll make it. I've been there and trust me the first month is the hardest but just keep reminding yourself its for the best and you're better off with out him.
I am going through the same thing and I also have 3 kids and no income. I know it is very hard when you still love the person. But I know there is a god that heals everything.
Focus on your children, they adore you and you them, remember men come and go but your babies will always be there for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Post a Comment