Friday, November 25, 2011

Do you compare New Relationships to your first love?

And is it harder to stop comparing when you regretted dumping them ?Do you compare New Relationships to your first love?
I'm still waiting for my first love. I'm very lonely.Do you compare New Relationships to your first love?
Yes I compare my new boyfriend to my first true love. And it hurts so bad when I do cause him and I are still friends but that's all we are but I would take him back in less then a Split second. And it hurts really bad! But he hurt me I didn't brake up with him.
No. I make a fresh start. Live with no regrets.
Hummmmm.... I can't say that I compare em'.... but... I do note how one differs from the other when it comes to certain things !!
yah


%26amp; yah
Im still in my first relationship 30 years later

No comments:

Post a Comment