Friday, November 25, 2011

Why do straight women put relationships with women on facebook?

now they say they are straight but why say you are in a relationship with a womenon facebook? why do straight women say they are in relationships with their best friend but say they are single in person? are they lying to me?Why do straight women put relationships with women on facebook?
Maybe they don't want sex starved users to approach them.Why do straight women put relationships with women on facebook?
Some people just do it for fun to show that thats there best friend ist usually harmless
Its called playing.Most ppl dont think that LDRs work so they just do it cause they only see it as talking.
Idk. They may be in the closet. They maybe lesibans. YEAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Post a Comment