Friday, November 25, 2011

Seriously... what is the main difference between men and women in romantic relationships?

Just want to hear your honest opinion from your experiences. Is there a gender difference?Seriously... what is the main difference between men and women in romantic relationships?
of course there is a difference.....sex = love to a woman; sex = sex to a manSeriously... what is the main difference between men and women in romantic relationships?
I agree with everybody on this one. Yes, it's true that to a woman sex = love, while to a man sex = sex and nothing more. My husband told me that very upfront. Most men, not all men, want to be with as many women as humanly possible. I think with personal maturity comes a desire for romance and a family. One of my husband's best friends was single for a long time. He married a woman he thought he loved, but she ended up screwing him over. He left her in 6 months. He wanted to be single after that for about a year, and shortly after realized that all he wanted was a family. So, I guess both men and women can be a user or the hopeless romantic. I have been married to my best male friend for 10 years, but we've known each other 22 years. I realize that he is not romantic all the time and doesn't prefer to be, but he realizes that I like it once in a while, so we give and take once in a while and keep each other happy. We give each other what we need and/or want or desire. Personally, I feel there is a gender difference for the most part. Most men don't like to be romantic or clingy, most women do. I say most, because there are the few that are opposite.
Women uses sex to get more than love actually they get houses,cars,money and just about anything they want and about the same for men,but men want to be with as many women as humanly possible.
Sort of same as the above answerer; women use sex to get love, men use love to get sex.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment