Friday, November 25, 2011

What are two ways that relationships change during adolescence? How can you cope with these changes?

obviously this is a homework question! what are two ways???? is this for like psychology class or something cuz if u have access to a computer im sure u can get urself to the library to look at books





or u can check out online databases, just type free online databases into googleWhat are two ways that relationships change during adolescence? How can you cope with these changes?
When you reach adolescence, you feel that you should spend more time with others than the ones you love. As a result, relationships start to change. The relationships you make can be stressful to others around you. People close to you can be hurt or be worried about you.





I hope this helps =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


Post a Comment