Friday, November 25, 2011

Why is this inn relationships in high school?

Ok it seems like the pretty girls and cute boys at my high school,cheat alot or can't last in a relationship?I mean one month ago I'll see them walkin with a boy or girl then after a couple weeks or so,I'll see them with a different person,I know their players but why do they do this?I mean is their anybody like me that take their relationship seriously?I mean not everybody does this but alot of people do.Why is this inn relationships in high school?
Society as a whole is more interested in physical appearance then in intellectual prowess. This, however, will be its downfall considering the high rate of adultery and cheating. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and these people who run around and cheat are only cheating themselves. Their relationships have little to no substance to them. That is never good.Why is this inn relationships in high school?
Most don't know what a relationship is or what it should be.They follow by example, mom or dad dates several people(divorced)and they can't find true stability.Teenagers are to young for a real relationship. Trust me I know.
i hate to say it but im one of those people. the problem is that every time i have i boyfriend, he gets clingy, and lovey. and i end up cheating on him with his friend. then hes like 'babe its ok i still love you'. i just dont like commitment.
not many kids these days are looking for a relationship. Good looking folks are cheap if u know wat i mean

No comments:

Post a Comment