Friday, November 25, 2011

What are two ways that relationships change during adolescence? How can you cope with these changes?

obviously this is a homework question! what are two ways???? is this for like psychology class or something cuz if u have access to a computer im sure u can get urself to the library to look at books





or u can check out online databases, just type free online databases into googleWhat are two ways that relationships change during adolescence? How can you cope with these changes?
When you reach adolescence, you feel that you should spend more time with others than the ones you love. As a result, relationships start to change. The relationships you make can be stressful to others around you. People close to you can be hurt or be worried about you.





I hope this helps =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife , i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my wife.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 

Post a Comment