Friday, November 25, 2011

How gender differences influence relationships?

Does anyone knows: ';How gender differences influence relationships?'; I will appreciate any information you can give or any experience as well.


Thank you!How gender differences influence relationships?
At last, god appeared to humans and said:





';I have come to assess the situation of my creation.


I want men to form two queues - one queue for


men who dominated their women, and the other


for men who were dominated by their women.


Further, I want all the women to go away so that no


man and woman can talk while the queues are formed';





When God came back after a while, the women are gone


and there are two queues. The queue for the men who


were dominated by their women is 100 miles long.


In the other queue, there is only one man.





God got angry and said, ';You men should be ashamed


of yourselves. I created you in my image, and you


are not using what you can. Look at the only


one of my sons who stood up in the other queue


and made me proud. Learn from him!';





The men did not give reply.





';Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the


only one in this queue?';





The man replied, ';I do not know sir! My wife told me


to stand here.';

No comments:

Post a Comment