Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are Bad Relationships Wasted Time or a Learning Experience?

I gave her every chance to go back to him, but she said it was absolutely over.


Then she goes away for the night with him.


If she wanted to be with him, why did she waste my time?Are Bad Relationships Wasted Time or a Learning Experience?
We live... and we learn... and sometimes it hurts like hell.Are Bad Relationships Wasted Time or a Learning Experience?
Gotta be assertive about what you want, bro





Everything in life is a learning experience





Wasting time can be a learning experience
Both wasted time and learning experience.I want to say something for her if it doesn't hurt u.Can I?





She is a b***h,she is a trash,let her go to hell,don't give her a f**k.
Relationships always build experience, no matter how worthless they may seem.





She does not know what she wants.
No relationship waste of time if there fukkking involvd
anyway bad relationships are learning experiences.
My boyfriend just walked off and left me today. He was a total waste of my time. But, i did learn not to date guys younger than me anymore!
learning experience. but dont waste time on a relationship that you want to end.
learning experience, and give a lil more details plz

No comments:

Post a Comment