Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are your feelings about gay or bi (etc.) relationships?

do you support free love? do you support guy people or are you against them?





im just taking a survey, not judging people. just want to no wat you think.What are your feelings about gay or bi (etc.) relationships?
I find it so hard to believe that people in America (and other countries as well, but for now let's just talk about the US) can still act so barbaric and idiotic. We've abolished slavery in the states, given women the rights they deserve, etc. yet we don't allow same sex marriage?


It's just plain stupid. Homosexuality is not a sin. Everyone who thinks so need to get off their high horse and realize that gays are people too.


We claim to be the best country in the world, yet we deny a certain group of people the same rights as others. It's incredibly narrow-minded.


And that's not my opinion. It's a fact.








edit: Fonsten- Homosexuality was considered an illness in the dark ages. People also believed the world was flat and we were the center of the Universe back then.What are your feelings about gay or bi (etc.) relationships?
I support all types of relationships between consenting adults.





No one can be completely straight or gay, our sexuality is gene-based and multi-faceted. We are all in free love with every type of person. You just have an orientation which describes what gender you most prefer. So naturally everyone's atleast a little bisexual or asexual.
I support LGBT people. We're all human, we should deserve the same rights no matter what. It doesn't matter what religion, ethnicity, sex. orientation, shape, size, etc. I just think we should have the same rights, opportunities, and everything man.
I support gays and bisexuals.


if it's who you are, it's who you are.





In my opinion, it's worse to be dishonest with everyone than to just accept who you are.





Besides, isn't it better to be happy than to worry about how you are viewed or be with a person you truly don't want to be with?
I am 100% for gay, lesbian relationships.





My dads twin brother is Gay and married.





I love my uncle and his Husband.





I think that Gay and Lesbian love is stronger than Straight Love.





Because they have to fight for there love.





They are judged and mistreated every single day.





I am for gay/Lesbian relationships I doubt God now.





I don't understand why it is wrong.





How can you tell someone they can not love some one and that there feelings are wrong.





When I have kids..I will support them and love them no matter what.





These people are human beings they are not sick.





I was in church and the pastor actually said:';Gay and Lesbians are as sick as a Child Molesters and they should not be looked at any differently then Child Molesters';





All I have to say is If God is real and heaven and hell are real.





And just for example if someone told me I was going to hell for supporting them I'd keep on supporting.





I'd rather burn in hell then be in heaven with judge mental assholes.





I'm sorry I am going on and on a bout this.





I just feel very strongly a bout this.





People just judge them before they get to know them.





They think all Lesbians are Butch and dress like boys.





No, That is there choice just like we choose what we want to look like.





And People think gays talk like girls and dress like girls.





They can be really manly guys and still be gay.





If you were to meet my uncle you would never guess he's gay.





Girls hit on him all the time.





Anyways.......





If gay and lesbian love is not accepted then our love should not be either.
I say let people live... i dont personally care... i wanna know why lesbians are segregated from gay... Gay is someone MALE OR FEMALE who dates/has sexual relations with someone of the same sex... Yet ignorant people here try to separate the two and say I HATE GAYS BUT I LOVE LESBIANS... they are the same thing... you mean I HATE GAY GUYS but either way... not important... I hope everyone gets laid...
whatever makes you happy is fine with me.





oh, and mcmuffin: how can gays possibly be wrong if lesbians are right? lesbians are gay dude.
Mcmuffin is an idiot...how can you contradict yourself like that, gays are wrong but lesbians are cool? Lesbians are gay you f***ing retard.
i support gays, bis, and lesbians as well as straights.





love knows no gender.
People should do what they want as long as they aren't restricting others freedom.
**** OFF SKANK!!
They're all wrong.





But I still engage in them
today i went to my gay support group, and after that to a GSA meeting.


so im pretty pro-gay
not wrong at all...


whatever makes us happy right
Homosexuality is unnatural. Despite what people say, it is not common in the animal world. It is also much less common in humans than some people say. (The 10% claim is absolutely bogus). Realize that at one time, homosexuality was considered a mental illness. While I'm not sure I'd call it a mental illness, it certainly is not the norm - in nature or in society. I believe that a blatant outward homosexual display of affection can have an adverse effect on a child's development. But what two people do behind the doors of their own house it up to them.
i hate queers when they dress all in pink and have too many piercings and talk with their voice all woman like and walk like a total homo, thats wen i have a problem





and also, i believe gay people choose to be gay, they could be straight, and i blame thier parents for making them like that.. maybe instead of letting your child draw pictures, you should make him do lawn work. a guy turns out the way he is parents raised him





one more thing, yall giving me thumbs down cuz i disagree with you? grow up please, everyone has their own opinion i dont thumbs down all your answers just cuz i dont agree with it
i have no problems with lesbians.





but as long as gay guys aren't gay around me, i generally don't have a problem with them either.
They are pathetically misguided.
gays r wrong....lesbians r cool and straihgts r cool too

No comments:

Post a Comment