Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you feel about LONG -DISTANCE relationships?

I don't know what to think.





I like a guy that lives miles away. I don't know what to do. I want opinions.How do you feel about LONG -DISTANCE relationships?
Challenging. Needs lots of empathy. Good luck, sincerely.How do you feel about LONG -DISTANCE relationships?
I've been in one for four years now. It takes a lot of patience, trust, and communication. I don't see why people say they don't workout. I guess some people are just lazy, because to me distance shouldn't stop you from loving someone. At least I don't understand how it could..





Best of luck chick!
You might feel that you will stay with the person and that the long distance wont change anything but in the end(there maybe a small chance of staying together) they fail. I have had a few and they have never worked.











BUT it is up to you. Tbh you should take the chance, only one life...
I guess they could work out, but i'm not a big fan of them and have low expectations (sorry :(





Good Luck! Best wishes! ;)
I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years, and now I live with the fool. They can work, as long as you both want them to.
I was actually involved in one once, and they never work - this person was in another country btw.
if you really want it to work you can make it work..gdluck!
My long distance relationship only lasted 3 weeks.


I got dumped.
They generally don't work....





If your happy only seeing him once ever so often, and without knowing what he's doing when your not there then go for it.....





Otherwise best to avoid.... (or move)
dont work.
BAD IDEA. It has all sorts of opportunities for cheating...
- Hard to commit to.
I THINK ITS COOL BUT I THINK I MAY HAVE TO SHOUT..
I'm all for them, I've had many, some successful, some not, but you must give it a try.
I don't like them.


They rarely work out.
not good!





to much temptation for each of you! people assume your single and sometimes you feel like you are!!!
They're a lost cause.
idk
They never work out!!!!!!........well for me!!!!
Not for me,,not enough contact time,,it wouldn`t work

No comments:

Post a Comment