Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sabotaging relationships - How common is it?

Are there actually people out there who deliberately set out to sabotage relationships? Is this common?





Has anyone done this for whatever reason, or know of someone who has?Sabotaging relationships - How common is it?
Passive-aggressives come in both genders.Sabotaging relationships - How common is it?
I have, I sabotaged my own, she was just too immature, but everytime I wanted to break up she would always do something sweet before I could even say anything, plus she was too nice of a gal. I decided I'd make her hate me...Boy did it ever work. That was 4 years ago. To this day. She still HATES me.
It is common. Some people do not like to be the breaker upper. So they sabotage it and have the other person do the dirty work.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment