Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Biggest pet peeves about boy and girl relationships?

Either just as friends or in an actual relationship. For me, it's when girls flirt with tons of boys and lead them on, when they are in fact already in a relationship, maybe even both of them. And not just little flirting. But like her leaning her head on his shoulder. And giving him huge hugs that last for more than 30 seconds. You just don't do those things when you're in a relationship...


So after my not so little rant, what's your guys' biggest pet peeves?Biggest pet peeves about boy and girl relationships?
I hate when I'm talking to one of my friends...then his girlfriend comes up hugs him, glares at me then continues to hang off him while I'm talking to him.





So over protective girls are annoyingBiggest pet peeves about boy and girl relationships?
I'd have to say when my girlfriend refuses to consider my needs, constantly hurts my feelings, and blames me for why she does it. That's probably just the biggest one. There are lots more. Wanna hear?





When She makes me cry and then laughs at me.





When she locks me out of her house, I cry and scream, she pretends to call the cops on me, and then when I crawl into her window and she is sitting next to it just listening to me and laughing inside.





When my mom constantly bothers me telling me to get insurance on my car, when I can't even afford to pay my car payment most of the time.





When my sister only talks to me when she wants something. She never gives me anything unless it benefits her some way in the future.





There's tons more, but I thought I'd share my biggest ones.
It bothers every guy I know that girls are allowed to have guy friends over and talk to their ex boyfriends but guys can't be trusted to even say hi to another girl. Incredible double standards are always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment