Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are people pejudice against certain interracial relationships?

I really feel that certain people are more acceptive of black-male/white-female than black-female/white-male relationships. Television plays a role in this also. There are always more black-male/white-female projected than any other interracial relationships (not just black/white, OUT OF ANYBODY!) I'm currently married to a white male (February 14 will be 2 years!)We're also currently expecting. I just want a clearer thought of what America has to say about relationship like me and my hubby (not like a give a damn anyway). I feel that mixed race is mixed race. It dosn't matter what two cultures or genders are involved. Does anybody else fell how I feel?Why are people pejudice against certain interracial relationships?
I think that some people when they look at other people just see other people....they may look like them...different colour, etc but this doesn't register in our brains as anything other than this being another person(just like us)





then you have the other people who seem scared of anyone who is different from them and have a strong reaction which turns into an abundance of negative behaviours that we've all seen.





We as humans need to start understanding that everyone can and is able to make decisions for themselves.





My first child is mixed race and I have lived with several black men thru the years.


Two people are just that TWO PEOPLE....


peaceWhy are people pejudice against certain interracial relationships?
I feel like love knows no boundries. I have who knows how many races in me. Irish, Indian, for sure who knows what else, so as far as I am concerned I am the product of interacial relationships. There is only one me and I think that is great. Who wants to be like everybody else. Just let your children know that they are special and don't worry about what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment