Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can relationships that start in high school last in college?

I'm going to college next year and my boyfriend is in his ast year of high school. He's going to the same college I am when he graduates. He says he wouldn't be interested in any other girl except me...I don't know if its the puppy love talking...I doubt it. (He's very mature. He has two older sisters that he hangs around a lot that go to the college I'm going to. He drives up there every other day. Only 50 minutes away) We have been bestfriends for 3 years and have been dating for almost one. Can it last in college? (PS he plans on marrying me after we graduate from college)Can relationships that start in high school last in college?
Take a break while you are in your first year of college and see if you two feel the same when he comes to school the next year.





You will experience so much in college, don't limit yourself.Can relationships that start in high school last in college?
Yes, I have two sisters who are now married to the same men(boys :P) they met in high school. They both have children and very good relationships. They also went to uni, but not even the same one :P. Good Luck!!!


P.S: When he says he wouldn't be interested in any other girl except you he means it and thinks its true but that doesn't mean it couldn't change.
wow you are lucky it is only 50 minutes away =]


well i have been with my boyfriend for a year now and so far so good but it is too bad that my college is two hours away and he cannot visit me often. I love him more than ever and our relationship is getting stronger. As long as you love each other and are very committed to each other then you should have no problem with the distance plus it is sweet that he plans on marrying you after college, i wish you guys the best =]
Rarely.
Sure it can.
Of course, without a doubt, and always


It just depends on the relationship X]





Wait for 2 years to be over and see if its still strong
honey no one knows the answer to this question! if you two are meant to be then it will happen all you can do is hope for the best it seems as if you love him very much and well if he loves you as much as you love him then you will be fine! just remember sometimes the person you love will leave you but hey that doesnt mean that they will never come back take each day slowly and remember how much you love eachother if you both have faith you can make it through all the hardships just never give up best of luck!!
Sure, my parents started dating in high school and they've been married a long time. It can happen.
Honestly, I have never seen if work. It does for a while. You generally start developing different interests in things and people. He may really mean it now, but in a year or two. You may feel better too when you start collage and he's still in high school. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment