Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you talk to your parents about your romantic interests/relationships?

This is mostly aimed at folks who have come out, but whatever.Do you talk to your parents about your romantic interests/relationships?
My mother all the time


She gives the best advice and always knows what to sayDo you talk to your parents about your romantic interests/relationships?
as long as i would love too. nope. i'm out and proud but they're not really interested about what's going on in my romantic or love life. and honestly it hurts, because sometimes i want to know what they think about my boyfriend, if they think he's good for me, you know just like they do for my brothers and sisters. but they don't care, and it's pretty sad.
Nope. In fact, I tend not to have a lot of people I can openly talk to about my romantic attractions . . . I'm kind of awkward that way. Even my best friend and I have difficulty sharing our crushes and burgeoning relationships. And for parents? Yeah, that's not happening.
yes, just not the sex part that'd be awkward gay or straight. Whats the difference in talking about a straight relationship and a gay relationship with your parents as long as you don't talk about what you do behind closed doors?
To an extent, yes. There have been times where I've had to tell her really personal things, including talking about my sex life, but I try to keep it pretty limited. Getting extremely personal with parents is usually awkward.
i personally think that parents and there children should have a open relationship about these things. But i don't it's very and and awkward for me to talk to them about those kinds of problems.
I hardly talk to my parents about anything, they are too busy fighting and moaning to take any notice off me.
Yea with my mom! My dad doesn't care and we always argue so I'm not very open with him.. tho both of them know I'm into girls!! =]
Nah, my parents aren't into that stuff. They like to talk about school though! :)
Yep, all the time.
I am out, but my relationship is Sh!*, sorry for the bad language Emmasj! :)
Nooo way.


mother is catholic ! haha
Nope. To me that's awkward.
nope....i dont talk to them about anything like that
no way

No comments:

Post a Comment