Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you do when you are in very bad relationships with your roommate?

Something went wrong and i can really feel the hate between me and him. I can see the anger in his eyes and I feel very angry when I talk to him.What do you do when you are in very bad relationships with your roommate?
If this is serious, best to move out or have them move out.





I have had many flatmates over the years and sometimes there can be tension but unfortunately this doesn't disappear unless you talk it out and both really get over it.What do you do when you are in very bad relationships with your roommate?
After rooming with 2 good friends at separate times for 2 years, I can say that it's tough ground. Though I'm still friends with both of them, it would have been better to room with someone I didn't know. It's almost like living with your bf/gf and the annoying crap that happens then. When you have a roomie that is JUST a roomie, there are no expectations as far as friendship goes and the only things you have to worry about are chores, rent...logistic things.





Just FYI for the future.
if you think its worth fixing.. try and lighten the mood. and ask if he wants to do something with u..


or else i strongly suggest u try and get a new roommate.


if thats impossible just keep your chin up.. and try to relieve the drama.. by acting as if nothing is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment