Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's your opinion about long distance relationships?

I know they take work from both sides and if you never see them it's extremely hard to keep the relationship going. However, is it completely impossible?





Say you have a friend you've known for approximately a year and a half. You talk via email and IM a good amount, but don't ever really see them in person. (But you met in person.) So... you kind of know them a bit. Would a relationship be impossible between you two?What's your opinion about long distance relationships?
I think that they work out in very few cases.... its just hard not to see the person you are dating





i have tried them before (twice actually) and will never do them again... its hard because in some cases you will develop feelings for someone who isnt far away... and then end up dating them in several cases





鈻犫枲鈻犫枲HELP ME PLEASE, 10 points =) 鈻犫枲鈻犫枲


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲What's your opinion about long distance relationships?
I'm in one right now. My bf is in the military and I rarely see him or talk for that matter. Its not too difficult but then again I'm sort of use to it by now. It all depends on if you ';have'; to have some one or not. Personally I don't need a man to complete me but I like him so we deal with it. But if your some one how has to have some one and see that person every day then a long distance relationship won't work.
my freinds has been in one for about 2 years now :) hes still goin strong

No comments:

Post a Comment