Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's your zodiac sign and are you cheap in relationships or not ?

Dealing with a paticular sign for 3 yrs and have rained in majority of the money $$$$$$ and my X was a very needy person.........What's your zodiac sign and are you cheap in relationships or not ?
My zodiac sign is Taurus, and at times I could be cheap. But when it comes to someone I love I will spend alot of money on them especially if they are sweet, and good hearted.What's your zodiac sign and are you cheap in relationships or not ?
Libra here. Contrary to what my sign might imply, I'm cheap to keep. I find it extremely romantic to get treated to a night out, if they can afford it. I want affection, it's the little thoughtful things that count, not the gifts.





In a relationship, I'm not cheap. If I have money, I love to spend it on others. People have tried to take advantage of me before as I come across as a bit gullable, so I've learned to walk the middle road with this. I love to be giving, but don't take my money for granted or ignore my need for financial security or I'll lay down the law and fight for what's right and fair. ;) There needs to be a balance in everything, you know? IMHO, don't give away all your money so they'll love you, but don't keep it all to yourself in fear.





Perhaps just going by sun sign is a bit too general..? I find my Sadge ascendant makes it really easy for me to want to overspend in an enthusiastic gesture of showing someone that I care about them muchly.
Well, Im a Scorpio and tend to be rather frugal in most cases in relationships. I go for what the other person has to offer. I dated a Scorpio and he was cheap!! For Valentines day he gave me a small diamond shaped chocolate that cost about $2.99 and a stuffed animal with the price tag still on it that said $4.99. I gave him $70 dollar Versace cologne, a huge box of chocolates and some cute boxers!!! I was sooooo dissappointed! Yeah its the thought that counts but this dude put no thought into V-day!! Im dating a Leo now and he buys me 1 carat diamond jewelry necklaces and earrings on a whim. I also buy him good stuff cuz he is generous. I go buy how long ive known the person and if they are generous, so will I be :)
Im a Sagitarius and my girl is a Leo. Im not the type to care about the signs and such but she even reads books on the subject. Anyway...she is very, very lazy and demanding, she doesnt work and sleeps in late, I cook (by choice, i like to cook), i clean, i work, i wake up early on a daily basis, and give her money all the time just to get her outta the house, i pay all the bills, and feed the baby, but i love her so what i do compared to what she does is irrelevant because i know she loves me just as much if not more.
Well I'm an aries -I don't like to say I'm cheap -however my family's been having LOTS of money problems lately so I haven't really been able to afford a lot of stuff when I'm hanging out with people. I feel HORRIBLE about it but usually other people end up paying, however the one time I went on sort of a real date, I did pay. -He's a gemini and I don't think he had any money on him, however it was just frozen custard, so it was nothing. haha :)
I'm a Scorp (with Cap moon), and I'm not cheap. I hate the thought of giving crappy gifts. What an image-killer (maybe that's the Libra rising in me coming out lol). Out of my exes, one was a Scorpio (with either Sag or Cap moon) and he was really cheap (which I called him out on). And one was a Capricorn (with Scorp moon) who was ridiculously generous. He bought me lovely gifts all the time :) and also spent lavishly on his family. Loved it. My dad is Leo with Taurus moon and he's cheap and my bro is Gemini with Taurus moon and he used to be realllly cheap, but he's gotten better lately. My best friend is Cancer sun (with Taurus moon) and is hella cheap! My mom is Virgo sun with Scorp moon and is really giving. My sis is Libra sun with Virgo moon and is also very giving.





Well, hope that helps!
I'm a cancer... and im never cheap in relationships, I'd give you the world on a silver platter... that is after you have proven to me that you're really worth being with...





To me Gifts aren't important.. sure it's nice if you give me one... But your financial status isn't important.. i'd love you anyway.. just as long as your at least trying to do something for yourself.





When it comes to astrology you need more then just your sun sign...





in affairs like this your Venus/mars signs would help to understand how a person would work in matters of the heart, and how one deals with relationships...
I'm a Pisces and I'm very cheap when it comes to buying myself something (love the dollar store, hehe). But when it comes to my boyfriend, I'm not cheap at all-just the opposite. I love buying him stuff, I like to get him something when he least expects it. I think I spoil him too much though....
I am not cheap at all. I have a Leo Moon if that means anything to ya---hahaha!!





Nah, not cheap. Don't like cheap either.





X-boyfriends---cheapest ones were:


1. Taurus w. a Capricorn moon (bought things for me but was always mindful of the cost and would discuss the price w. me--- was uber cheap w. others too. YUK!! Worse yet, he buys the most lavish things for himself. Doulble YUK!!


2. Cancer w. a Gemini Moon---- I definitely spent more money than him ten thousand times over, but I don't think he was cheap. Lazy and unmotivated yes, but not cheap w. me. Not generous w. others though. More for me and tons more on himself.


3. Cancer w. a Scorpio Moon-- Cheap!! Could be generous but it was always calculated. Again, not generous with other, just me, and that is not nice imo.


4. Leo (don't know his moon sign) Ridiculously generous!!!! Gave and gave, bought, and treated everyone. A sweetie and a living doll (but a player--hahaha).


5. Gemini (don't know his moon sign) go with the flow. He was either average generous or uber generous. Never cheap.


6. Capricorn w. a Libra moon---mostly cheap. did things for his own benefit. Bleck!!


7. Aquarius (don't know moon sign) completely generous. Generous w. me and everyone. A sweetie pie but again, another player---hahah





LOL!!! I appreciate an in between person. I can be too generous, so I need someone to keep things balanced and not overdone so we don't go broke on my account :P





I don't require the guy to spend money on me though. Just don't want him not to be willing to. Being sincerely generous w. all people, not just me, is a quality that I really really like.
All nonsense. People create relationships, the ';zodiac sign'; has nothing to do with it. The person is needy and cheap because that is what they are, not because they're some sign.
I'm a Cancer who is very giving in every relationship that I have ever had. Be it a friend or a man, I give lots of time, attention, emotional energy and things like these. I also help my friends out financially if the need ever arises. I'll lend them no more than $100 dollars or buy them $20 worth of gas if they ever need it.
Taurus. And I must be (although I highly suspect being Taurean has nought to do with it) as I have avoided getting into relationships for quite some time - Must admit good for the soul if not the purse. I spoil my son rotten though so there's a quandary for you.
Cusp


Gemini/Taurus





and no definally not cheap to her, but when it comes to spending on myself yes.





P.S this is no different then people dating those with simalar personally types such as ESFJ, ISFJ,INFJ,ENFJ, etc
am a Sagittarius and i don't think am cheap, and if i am i hadn't noticed lol. my boyfriend is a Gemini and he gives me everything i ask for;.
Im a leo. and im really not that cheap...i mean i buy my bf random stuff for no reason sometimes...but i dont think that spending money has anything to do with a relationship.
I'm a Scorpio and I am not cheap with the people I love and don't mind at all spending money on them, in fact I get a lot of joy out of being able to share things with those I love.
im pisces and im not cheap, i actually give more time and money than i spend on myself (charity and other volunteer work)





[and i agree with the guy above me]
im a scorpio, have been burned in the past %26amp; not ready to do the whole relationship thing again just yet so im happily single %26amp; no im not cheap I believe relationships are an equal partnership in ALL areas
Yes, I am cheap in relationships. I'm a Capricorn.
I am a saggi and I am always cheap only because I am trying to watch out my for my budget over spending is a big problem for me
Im not cheap!!





Aquarius..
Im capricorn and when I can afford it I love to buy things for my man,his birthday was last month,I was happy I had plenty of money to spend on him.
virgos don't like to spend their money on their partners but love it when others spend money on them.
cheap nonsense..but im not going to spend ever thing on you..still compared to people,money don't mean crap
I'm very confused.
Pisces.


I Have Never Been Cheap.
I am never cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment