Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think about people who start their relationships online?

so, guy meets girl online and they chat and after a while they become intrested in each other. do u think that it can evolve into a real love/some other feelings.. or u dont believe that it can ever become anything real and is nothing than just a stupid chatWhat do you think about people who start their relationships online?
I think its great. People are getting tired of the same old crappy way of meeting people. It can happen. The last 3 guys I dated I met online. I agree...its kinda like a blind date the first time you meet...depending on how long you chat before meeting.What do you think about people who start their relationships online?
I SURE HOPE IT CAN, I MEAN WHY CAN'T IT? I MET MY BOYFRIEND ON THE INTERNET AND WE ARE MEETING IN PERSON FOR THE FIRST TIME TUESDAY. ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A BLIND DATE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT.
Why is chatting online any different than chatting in person?
met my wife online 10 years ago.....2 kids later, we are A-OK
I met my boyfriend online, and we've been together 3 months now. He is definitely the one that I've been looking for and I love him with all my heart. Go for it and good luck!!!!!
well my gf i met her online thign r going great she is the one for me we being it will3 months in sept.14
I dated a guy online for about two months.


We broke up because it was too difficult to keep up.


But its fine to meet them online i think.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment