Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do people change when they get into long term relationships?

I don't mean change in a bad way or becomes a different person no one knew before.... I just wonder if they change as a person, evolve if you will!Do people change when they get into long term relationships?
i think they do, they grow with the other person. they grow up they become responsible and more adult like i mean they still have fun they are themselves but they learn, they are more wiser, they have new life experiences and so yea i think they do.Do people change when they get into long term relationships?
yes a long term relationship changes u wther u fall in love or not. it does. u learn alot bout peoples feelings and ur own. u learn to be considerrate and so much more.
Of course they do... Being in a long term relationship can make people realize flaws about themselves. I know that's what it has done to me. And now I'm a different person. I noticed that sometimes when I'm wrong I don't admit it, and when my boyfriend admits it I can see he's being truly honest and I only want to do the same.





People can change in many ways. Maybe they don't go out and party anymore, they are more of a calm person.





Putting the one you love the priority in life will change how you go about life... every decision you make will affect your other half so people have to take that into consideration also.





But mostly people who are in a long term relationship learn how to rationalize and compromise.. and I can see how someone not knowing that before can change who they are. But it's only change for the good.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment