Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are Borderline Personality Disordered people unfaithful in relationships?

Or is it just the few BPD people I've known?





If they are, why would they be if they fear abandonment so much?Are Borderline Personality Disordered people unfaithful in relationships?
BPD is like ';I hate you! Don't leave me!'; (which is the name of a book about the disorder). They will sabotage relationships to push people away but will also do whatever they need to to hold on to the person.Are Borderline Personality Disordered people unfaithful in relationships?
Maybe, but they don't mean to be.





They fear abandonment so much because they know they've got this 'problem' and some people won't understand it. They can't help what they do, so they fear people will leave them because they aren't understanding enough.
I have BPD and have never, ever been unfaithful. In fact it's my ex-partners infidelity that broke up our 9 year relationship.





Not all BPD fear abandonment - I don't.
not necessarily
depend on the people..





http://storybetween.us

No comments:

Post a Comment