Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How are your relationships with your contacts and fans?

Serious


Fun


Distant


Close


Amorous


Trying sometimes


So - so





Speaking of which - why does Paul N not allow people who wish to become fans? Some folks do not even have their emails open. Rats.......How are your relationships with your contacts and fans?
Well, when I had fans and contacts it was pretty much fun and mutual respect. I recently removed all my fans and contacts since I wasnt sure if one of them was a troll pretending to be my friend. Overall, I really enjoyed their company. I do miss them though...:(





I dont want to get suspended again. This kitty is on his 4th life.





Im so lucky to have found this room. Everyone is very respectful.I hope I get to know many of you in the near future. The other day I asked for help in regards to my daughter missing her grandmother (she recently passed away) and many of you responded intelligently and respectful. My hats off to everyone in here..except for a certain unwanted guest named TaraJ.





Excellent question. You made my day!





*kitty sends hugs to all of you*How are your relationships with your contacts and fans?
With the best of my contacts, I'd have to say a combination of all those you've listed except for distant / close. In that regard, probably slightly more distant than close. I mean, after all, how close can you actually get to someone you've never met in person or even talked to on the phone? And in the case of Paul N, only he knows the answer to that one. He's probably a very private person who only does this for fun and doesn't wanna reveal too much about himself. Don't forget, he's a Texan and they do things differently down there. However, all this is nothing more than pure speculation on my part and your guess is as good as mine.
I keep my contacts between 20/25 so I can get to know the best online people on this site. I am blessed with some contacts, that I feel our paths crossed, %26amp; Devinne guidance had something to do with it. If not for this site I would have never met such nice, kind, %26amp; warm personalities. I hope we always stay in touch. If my contacts read this answer they will know if they are one of the ones that I am most grateful to know %26amp; share email with.--- I love helping others so my relationships are on the serious side with a spiritual touch.


If I can help anyone in their walk in life, I'm here for you.
My contacts are the only ones that can see my profile due to people following me around on Q%26amp;A. There are many who like to play games. But I do have an open e-mail.





I do get emails here and there, and I'm always quick to return the message. Not really close to anyone on here. Never had the opportunity.
I have a lot of friends, had them for years, some I phone, and always end up having a good laugh, and just the same when they phone me.





I have always liked people who have a really good sense of humour.


I was brought up in a big family, and there was always laughter about somewhere.
I have made two really good friends on here, and we email regularly...One is 1300 miles away, the other nearly 2000....But if we hear something really funny, we share it, and just have fun conversations. We have never met, and it may never happen, but there are some really good people on here.
I guess you are asking about contacts and fans on Yahoo Answers? Then my answer is that I have no relationships. Zero. None. Zilch. Used to have a few but had to make everything private except email to get rid of some pests that followed me around YA.
Since my first account got deleted, I am much more guarded about who I have for contacts and fans. I am Sometimes Trying to have some Serious Amorous Fun. You were carried over from my previous account, so call it trusted but rusted.
the relationships i've made thru my computer have been informative, interesting, an exchange of good ideas, give and take research, enjoyable chit chat, mutual respect, some business contacts, and long term (up to 8 years) friendships..
I don't have contacts or fans.....and I don't accept e-mails.





I come here for some innocent entertainment without any strings.





I have family and friends in my real life and that's enough for me.
Many of my contacts are also my friends, we've known each other for years. Old friends, new friends, old contacts that I barely know, new contacts, I try to be nice to all :)





Happy Friday!! :)





Hugs!!
I think most are distant %26amp; a few are fun I have none that are close but I'm not a hard person to get along with so all are welcome although I do appear to have someone following my Q %26amp; A's that are not nice.
Two of my contacts I have become very good friends with and have visited them at their homes. Several more I chat with and one I have had webcam beer parties with.
All of the above %26amp; my e-mail is open. PN is not the only one.
I have some really good friends here. I feel that one of them is upset with me right now though, and that's bumming me out.
I came into this in Jan. I had a great friend of many years who was on here for many years so she made it easy for me %26amp; I have met many more they are all great!
I don't collect fans because I have friends in real life and don't use this site as a chat room, unlike some others.
As a new user, I've been warned about giving too much information on the internet so I have to say Distant
Don't have contacts or fans in yahoo.





I do have life friends that keep my email box filled.
Distant, but that is how I am
nothing
Just peachy, I hope! :)
None
You forgot ';eh';. lol


My email is open, but only 1 or 2 ever email me. :o(
we are supposed to interact with them? MMmmm...novel concept
I have an absolute angel on my list.
i met one elderly lady on pc years ago and we have stayed friends,


but thats it.
I don't have any.
If your talking about Y! Answers, I don't have any. Never thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment