Saturday, August 21, 2010

Men in relationships: what can make you feel like a failure?

Men in relationships: what can make you feel like a failure?


What are things in close relationships that scare you or make you feel like a failure? Or like you've disappointed your partner?Men in relationships: what can make you feel like a failure?
A woman who finds constant fault in your behavior, tastes, and efforts to just be yourself.





One who pouts and is overly sensitive.





A nag who must have things done her way and her way alone.


Men in relationships: what can make you feel like a failure?
I dated him for 5 yrs and he didnt invite me to his high school reunion.


He would rather go out with his adult kids and ex wife than with me.


He doesnt shave, hasnt had his haircut in over 8 months and doesnt spifty up for me anymore. He has become a slob. Early in our relationship, he always was clean shaven, trimmed and looked nice. The diffrence in his appearance is astounding in 6 yrs.


He became so angry at me, he threw a chair, it caught me in the ankle and almost broke it. I had to get a few stitches. He says he didnt mean to do it, and wasnt aiming at me, but it doesnt matter.


When he drinks day after day after day, it makes me feel like a failure. I am ashamed.



There are lots of things for different men. As for me, i had a business, and it fell in this market. I know that its not my fault, but closing it down and now relying on wife for financial help makes e feel like a failure. Even though she's ok with it. Now is just to pick up and walk again, thats hard.
1. my wife not liking or wanting sex anymore


2. lack of income..job not well right now


3. she rather go out with her g-friends than with me


4. just a look in her eye......dissapointment...thats what i see


married 21yr love my wife...but loosing faith......p.s. on a side note thats why guys cheat....their wifes dont make them feel special anymore.....havnt yet........take care of your partner

No comments:

Post a Comment