Saturday, August 21, 2010

Top 3 things that Cancers like and dislike in relationships?

What would you say are the top 3 things Cancers like and dislike in a relationship. Also, would like to know if you are male or female Cancer. Thanks!Top 3 things that Cancers like and dislike in relationships?
I am a cancer my partner is a virgo.





Cancers like: . Trust


. When you share your secrets with them


.Good communication





Cancers hate: cheaters


back stabbers


when you Insult their family membersTop 3 things that Cancers like and dislike in relationships?
I'm a Pisces dating a cancer... I'd say





Like: You to tell them you like/love them and you want to be with them, lots of romantic stuff like bubble baths and massages, and allowing them to spoil you by cooking for you and stuff.





Dislike: FIGHTING - esp. childlike fighting... they hate tempertantrums or yelling fits, people who are full of themselves and think everyone wants them (the ex used to go on and on about how every guy was in love with her and wanted her), and invasion of personal space - don't assume you can just come over, they value their personal space (esp. their home and room) and they will invite YOU in, not the other way around... if you barge in they consider that a HUGE offense!!!
I'm a Cancer.


Like - Affectionate, hugging, kissing, holding, calling, surprises, hold hands,etc we can't get enough of this.


- Loyalty - We notice it even if it's your friends, and family. Be true to us, and be honest even if it hurts. We will greatly appreciate it and more than anything respect you.


- Funny - I love a funny guy. Keep me laughing and smiling and I will always want to be around you, and talk to you. We need a person to show us a good time, brighten up our day.


Dislikes


- Critical - If you're going to be critical of my job, my school, personality traits, my religion, whatever.. at least let it be constructive. But I as well as most Cancers prefer someone who will accept me as I am. I am not going to change for anyone, as well as I won't get with someone and try to ';fix'; them either.


- Lack of motivation or ambition- I don't want to be with someone who I have to push to want more out of life, besides the basic a career he is passionate about, and being indepedent, he needs to lust for life as much as I do.


- Capricorn - LOL JK.. Not really.


- Unfaithful- A Cancer will walk out, and leave you cold after this. It will NEVER be the same. We hold grudges, and though can forgive it will take a lot of time and when we do, we NEVER forget. We know our value and our hearts are a privilege to have, we will not be second to the next *****. Or have our heart played like a game board.
Im a Cancer !!!





Likes- children, love%26amp;romance, family.


Dislikes- a person who tells me what to do, people who have bad memories, failure, cristism.
Like:


Romance


Security


being around family and friends





Dislike:


being ignored or feeling forgotten about


fighting ( they are VERY emotional)


people who insult their friends and family
I'm a Cancer and I like love, affection, and words of affirmation.


I dislike arguments, being ignored, and criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment