Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is there a relationships with the use of excedrin with diet and exercise?

I would like to start an exercise and diet program but I do not want to be striking the air....I do know that personal trainers know tricks as to how to speed up weight lost, I would just like to know the a fast way to lose weight....if anyone out there knows please share. I am not what most people consider fat but I have gained unwant pounds and I would love to get back to a size 6 or 8 in a hurry...and this will entail the lost of 20 lbs....please helpIs there a relationships with the use of excedrin with diet and exercise?
A headache pill isn't going to help you loose weight, that's just silly. My only guess is that because Excedrin has caffeine (I think) some idiot must think it speeds up your metabolism, which is silly. Work out and eat right, end of story.Is there a relationships with the use of excedrin with diet and exercise?
Excedrin is a drug in the newly classified group know as ';NSAID'; drugs, or, Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.


These have been found by the FDA to increase blood pressure and risk of heart attack and stroke when taken regularly. It contains acetaminophen, acetylsalicylic acid, and caffeine, which can also interfere with a predictable workout, as caffeine is a CNS Stimulant, or, Central Nervous System Stimulant. Neither of theses drugs will help you loose weight, but, in fact, they can greatly increase your risk of heart disease or stroke.


I would talk to your doctor before beginning any exercise regimen, and especially if you have any history of heart disease or stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment