Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hypothetically if I get engaged, should I let my ex girlfriends know?All the exs broke off the relationships?

with me. This is just a hypothetical question. I'm not currently dating anyone though the part about the exs is true.Hypothetically if I get engaged, should I let my ex girlfriends know?All the exs broke off the relationships?
Absolutely not, it would be sort of rude to bring it up and I would think it would only stir up things between you and your exes.





If you are friends with your exes than politely telling them is another story.I wouldn't just shoot them an email to tell them but if you are genuinely friends perhaps take them out to lunch and tell them your good news. If you are friends then they should react with happiness!Hypothetically if I get engaged, should I let my ex girlfriends know?All the exs broke off the relationships?
Unless you have a friendly relationship with your ex and would tell her things about your life under normal circumstances (for example, if you would call her up and let her know you'd just gotten a new job and big promotion), there is no need to share the news of your engagement with her. She is no longer a part of your life, and doesn't need to be informed about your new relationship status.
Like call them up specifically to tell them you're engaged? That seems weird to me. If they're your exes, why do they care that you're getting married, and why would you want them to know specifically? Curiously, three old boyfriends happened to have gotten in touch with me after I got engaged (one because we've maintained a loose friendship, one asking a platonic favor, and one who wanted to see me again). I told them I was engaged, but I certainly didn't look up anyone else.
No. It would make you seem like you were saying ';See, look at me, I really am worth having.'; Instead, let the grapevine do the talking.





In life, you don't have to tell everyone. You just have to confide in the three or so people in your life who have really big mouths, and they will tell everyone for you!
No, not unless you are friends with them. If you don't talk to them, why would you tell them that you are getting married? That just makes it seem as though you are trying to make them jealous. And if they broke up with you, they probably do not care that you are getting married.
You don't tell them directly. Post it on your facebook, myspace, and any other social networking account you have and let it get back to them.
No, there will be no point in letting your ex-girlfriend know. However, if you have an ex who is jeopardizing the relationship with you and your fiancee' then you let her know (so she can back off)
you tell your baby mamas but not the ones you never see or speak to.





unless your exes are still a part of your life then there is no reason to tell them.
hypothetically, no.
No, not unless you are currently friends with them. Or if you run into them on the street its fine to mention it.
Not unless you're close friends with them or still obsessed...
HELL NO Y WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT...So they can come to ur wedding???
no, it would seem like you want to rekindle something.
um!








NO

No comments:

Post a Comment