Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do people frown upon asian male+black female relationships?

Why isn't it more common? ASnd why is it seen as odd in public?Why do people frown upon asian male+black female relationships?
Because the two are like polar opposites, even more so than white/black couplesWhy do people frown upon asian male+black female relationships?
Well I believe it's rare because not a lot of Asian males like Black girls or vise versa and people think things to be odd or wrong when they see something different something their not use to but don't let it get in the way all that matters is that you like her and she likes you. Remember it doesn't matter what people think
It's true. You don't see a lot of those huh? I think it's because black girls go for black guys a lot. But their kids turn out AMAZING so I don't really know. I'd go for an asian guy myself
You must be from California or something. I have never heard of such a thing. Next you people will start dating Martians.

No comments:

Post a Comment