Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do relationships work a second time?

me and my ex-boyfriend went out for 5 months, and he broke up with me about 4 months ago. i never really got over him, and neither did he. we've been talking about getting back together again.. i would love to, but im just not sure. so i wanna know. from your personal experience or just any addvice if relationships really work a second time?Do relationships work a second time?
I think it can in fact work out very well but there are a few things to consider.





Firstly what was the nature of your break-up? Messy or amicable?





There's no reason if you both like each other, you both miss each other, that you can't try again.Do relationships work a second time?
Not usually but it does depend on the circumstances of the break-up. In general I wouldn't recommend it though
I think it all depends on why you broke up the first time. Sometimes you just can't forgive someone.
If it didn't work the first time, why would it work the second time?

No comments:

Post a Comment