Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do you think about long-distance relationships?

Im currently in a long distance relationship, and i dont think i want to ever let him go. he is constantly telling me how much he loves me. and how he cant wait for the day he gets to see me.





i feel the same way about him as he does for me.


but what should i do?


:] thanks.What do you think about long-distance relationships?
They are difficult. If you think he's worth waiting for, then keep at it. I applaud the strength you guys have to make it, even when you're far apart.What do you think about long-distance relationships?
if you love him then there's nothing to worry about and if you have faith itll work out believe me its super hard but completely worth it try being a military wife
as long as you trust him and he trusts you. then youre fine.





make sure is doesnt cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment